Mccormick Seafood Fry Mix moisten your fish with water or milk, coat in the Fry Mix, then deep-fry or oven-fry to golden brown crispness. Try with catfish, tilapia, flounder, or trout. Our seafood breading also makes excellent homemade fish sticks – use fish cut into thin strips before breading. For a good old-fashioned fish fry for a crowd, use the entire package to coat 4 to 6 lbs. fish fillets and serve with McCormick Cocktail Sauce or Tartar Sauce.
- Seasoned bread made with flour and cornmeal for crisp fried fish
- Features McCormick spices like celery seed, black pepper, and garlic
- Three easy steps: moisten fish in water, coat in Fry Mix, and fry in minutes to golden brown
- Use as fish sticks breading for kid-friendly dinner
- Directions for deep-frying or oven-frying
Use Seafood Fry Mix to provide a coating that seals juices and adds flavor to fish or seafood.
There are no reviews yet.