Note for Members: This item is not available to buy in bulk. It is only allowed for dropshipping.
Zoo Med ReptiSun 5.0 UVB High Output Bulb offers an increased UVB and brighter light output, perfect for more significant reptile habitats. Measuring just 5/8″ in diameter, this lamp doesn’t take up valuable space but is still twice as strong as standard 5.0 UVB bulbs.
- High-output UVB bulb that’s perfect for more significant reptile habitats
- It emits beneficial UVB up to 24″ from the surface of the bulb
- Provides valuable UVA, UVB, and visible light
- More robust and brighter light; twice as strong as standard ReptiSun 5.0 lamps
- Helps prevent or reverse Metabolic Bone Disease
- Used and recommended by zoos, veterinarians, and top reptile professionals
This bulb emits 30% UVA and 5% UVB, as well as full-spectrum visible light. Zoo Med ReptiSun 5.0 UVB T5 HO High Output Bulb is used in lighting fixtures rated for T5 HO (High Output) lamps. Ideal for significant habitats with the following reptiles.
- Tropical Lizards (Green Iguanas, Day Geckos, Anoles, Water Dragons).
- Aquatic Turtles, Box Turtles, and Tortoises.
- Old World Chameleons (Panther Chameleons, Veiled Chameleons, Jacksons Chameleons, etc.)
This lamp provides UVB, UVA, and Visible light for your reptile.