Ragin’ Cajun Fixin’s Red Beans are a delicious side dish you can pair with any main. They’re hearty and flavorful enough to enjoy as a meal. These Ragin’ Cajun-style red beans come with vegetables and seasonings. All you have to do is cook them up and serve them.
- Enjoy our accessible prep version of this Cajun Classic – add 10 cups of water to the beans and seasoning packet. Bring to a boil, then reduce to simmer on low heat for 2-2.5 hours until beans are tender (directions on bag).
- Optional: Add 1 pound of sliced Andouille or Cajun Sausage or ham. Traditionally served over Louisiana white rice.
- Includes a seasoning packet with a secret blend of 12 Cajun Creole spices and the Cajun Trinity of bell pepper, onions, and celery.
Ragin’ Cajun Fixin’s Cajun Style Red Beans:
- With seasonings and vegetables
- No MSG
- 16 oz of Ragin’ Cajun red beans per bag
- Easy to prepare
There are no reviews yet.