Organic Cup of Calm Caffeine tea is like a quiet meditation—each sip is a step along an herbal journey around the world, with herbs from Europe to the Pacific Northwest. Our blend includes passionflower, chamomile, lavender, and catnip, all known as “nervines” because they support the nervous system. Sip and unwind. From field to cup, we make sure our teas deliver the benefits of these amazing plants. To deliver consistently high-quality teas, we source organically farmed or organically wild-collected herbs from ethical trading partnerships, seeking out medicinal-grade plants. Only a tiny fraction of the world’s herb supply meets our high-quality standards.
- Herbal Power: Calming and Relaxing when you need it most
- Taste: Softly floral with hints of lavender and mint
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Kosher, Caffeine Free, Compostable Tea Bags, Herbalist-formulated
- Sustainability: First solar-powered and TRUE Zero Waste certified tea factory in the US. As a Certified B-corp, we prioritize and measure our environmental, social, and economic impact
- 1 carton containing 16 individually wrapped tea bags
There are no reviews yet.