Herbalists have celebrated ginger for millennia, thanks to fast-acting plant compounds which help calm digestive discomfort. Blended with supportive herbs like turmeric and moringa, this tea is perfect after a meal and an ideal travel companion when you’re on the go.
Organic Ginger Aid Herbal Tea delivers these fantastic plant benefits from field to cup. To deliver consistently high-quality teas, we source organically farmed or wild-collected herbs from ethical trading partnerships, seeking out medicinal-grade plants. Only a tiny fraction of the world’s herb supply meets our high-quality standards.
- Herbal Power: Promotes healthy digestion and prevents nausea associated with motion.
- Taste: Warming and pleasantly spicy with turmeric notes
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Kosher, Caffeine Free, Compostable Tea Bags, Herbalist-formulated
- Sustainability: First solar-powered and TRUE Zero Waste certified tea factory in the US. As a Certified B-corp, we prioritize and measure our environmental, social, and economic impact
- One carton containing 16 individually wrapped tea bags
There are no reviews yet.