We’ve paired time-honored green tea with the rooty earthiness of dandelion, one of herbalism’s best plants for supporting the body’s natural detoxification processes.* To make this tasty and beneficial blend, we sustainably source some of our favorite dandelions from the wild meadows of Europe.
Organic Green Tea Dandelion delivers these fantastic plant benefits from field to cup. To deliver consistently high-quality teas, we source organically farmed or wild-collected herbs from ethical trading partnerships, seeking out medicinal-grade plants. Only a tiny fraction of the world’s herb supply meets our high-quality standards.
- Mildly stimulating while also supporting the liver
- Pleasantly roasted and mildly tannic
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Kosher, Compostable Tea Bags, Herbalist-formulated
- Sustainability: First solar-powered and TRUE Zero Waste certified tea factory in the US. As a Certified B-corp, we prioritize and measure our environmental, social, and economic impact.
- One carton containing 16 individually wrapped tea bags
- Each tea bag contains approximately 20 mg of naturally occurring caffeine from green tea leaf
There are no reviews yet.