Some think of dandelion as a common weed, but our herbalists know its bitter taste stimulates digestion and supports your body’s natural detoxification process.* Some of our finest dandelion comes from the sustainably wild-collected meadows of Eastern Europe. It’s the perfect tea for everyday wellness!
Organic Roasted Root Herbal Tea delivers these fantastic plant benefits from field to cup. To deliver consistently high-quality teas, we source organically farmed or wild-collected herbs from ethical trading partnerships, seeking out medicinal-grade plants. Only a tiny fraction of the world’s herb supply meets our high-quality standards.
- Herbal Power: Stimulates the liver and supports healthy digestion
- Taste: Pleasantly roasted with bitter notes
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Kosher, Caffeine Free, Compostable Tea Bags, Herbalist-formulated
- Sustainability: First solar-powered and TRUE Zero Waste certified tea factory in the US. As a Certified B-corp, we prioritize and measure our environmental, social, and economic impact.
- One carton containing 16 individually wrapped tea bags
There are no reviews yet.